Wednesday, April 3, 2013

hoping for a better me



All these years - (1 year and 5 months to be exact) I have waited for them to "make it up to me" with all the energy I expended trying to make them change or make them pay... and problem with it? I became someone who I am not and worst my actions never get what it wants; it never even evens the score. My actions kept the old wounds from healing and gave pain from the past free rein to shape... where it damaged my life even more. 
yeah and honestly it took me awhile - (lAST NIGHT to be  exact) before I  realized that. :) 

recalling....

Last night I don't know why but my tears kept on falling....Im just too lonely? or  I think maybe thats all  because of that movie ( It takes man and a woman by ms.cat. molina featuring ms. sarah G. and mr. J.lloyd C. ) the movie has some valuable lessons that I think was intended to be molded in the whole aspect of  life.

  1.) Sometimes being the best means being the least.

2.) Be good in times of failure.

3.) Sometime being good is loving the people who hurt you.

3.) Piliin mong magpatawad. Piliin mong magmahal.
Love is a choice. Ganun din ang pagpapatawad.

4.) In reality, it's not a happy ever after but a reality ever after


cONTINUE....

yeah! 4 years almost and yes I admit a lot of things happened.... I became a rebel for no reason at all 
which led me doing some craps... partly I eventually am regretting it until now...but these circumstances/ happenings I believed can never be deleted or changed
some this happenings may even had leaved a scar and I know it is or will be forever in my heart 
but at least those memories that I am carrying contains
a bunch of lesson that may lead me to become a better person someday.
 :)

"You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice! Deal with the consequences! "

"A healed memory never become a deleted memory"

"Forgiving is not something you do for someone else. It is not even something you do because you SHOULD, forgiving is something that you do for yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment