Tuesday, November 6, 2012

See the difference





I like him but I don't love him...


I want to be true but some things just can't be real
to tell you honestly ....I know you but I hardly noticed you

We do have some common friends.. but we're not even friends...

then after so many years... I noticed you... and got irritated 

because of your ways...

but... for a record your the only one that makes my heart skip a beat...

you held me like there's no tommorow... though can't remember everything...
I appreciated every single moment that you've done... you've shared...

I know there is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, only the inevitable...



anyways.... they asked me why I am holding back ....

one reason: I don't want to be miserable again....I'm no good  good in controlling such things...

so I'm trying my best ...not to care....   

PS: I just don't want to take the risk..
#24 #30 #11.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment