Saturday, December 8, 2012

Black & White

  




 For years.....I've been relying my life and time to you
 you knew my secrets, and I also knew yours...
 you accepted and knew every bit of my bad side and good side...but never give a damn word about it..
 Though were miles apart physically...but you never let me feel that way emotionally...
 
 I knew you're not into some cheesy words that can melt someone's heart...
 BUt your actions and efforts that you did for years are much greater ...much much greater...that really tatak in my heart..

 For years you knew that I have this attitude that I love being hated by others..
 I demanded and make reklamo on some things without basis and I do it intentionally so you will get mad ...
 but I don't... remember that you fought back...not even once...

 TO tell you honestly, Iam not expecting something like this will happen.. not this soon...
 for when we talk before ... I am happy and enjoyed every seconds of it...


 I don't really know what happened...
 I even can't explain it...
 But I think some things were just not meant to be...not now...
 I am trying to communicate you badly for days...
 cause' I am trying and hoping that some things will still work out...
 pero nakisabay sad si PABLO sa panahon nato...

 
 I give an ultimatum for this..and now I think I will end everything ...

 
 Thankyou for everything...Thankyou for being so patient to me for years...
 thankyou for always being their ...
 wholeheartedly lending your ears whenver my heart and head aches
 because I feel bad and got mad on some things...

No comments:

Post a Comment